Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Theedee's barbecue chicken wings

My little cousin turned 8 in feb(I know I am so late with this post) and I made these chicken wings for his party. One thing I know from babysitting so many kids in the past is that they love bbq chicken. So that's why I decided to do it. I mixed 2 different sauces for this.

Ingredients:
  • 1 bag of chicken wings (usually has about 30 wings in there)
  • 1 medium sized bottle original barbecue sauce
  • 1 medium sized bottle honey barbecue sauce
  • 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
  • 2 tablespoons black pepper
  • 1 tablespoon ginger powder
  • 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper(optional)
  • 1 tablespoon thyme
PS: You can make this as spicy as you want, I didn't make this spicy at all because I knew I was cooking for children and 90% of them don't like spicy food lol. 
Method:
  1. Wash chicken wings(if you have the kind of chicken wings that has the feathers on them please becareful and remove them all before seasoning)
  2. After washing, season with pepper,thyme,seasoning salt, then pour a combination of both honey barbecue and original barbecue sauce on it. Allow it to marinate overnight in the fridge,if you don't have that much time let it marinate in the fridge for an hour or 2
  3. Preheat your oven at 370 degrees F(188 degrees C), in a greased baking pan pour out the seasoned chicken, add more of the barbecue sauce to it and bake for 30 mins, add the remaining of the sauces and bake for an additional 15mins. (It's easy for bbq chicken to burn so you can reduce the temperature of your oven if you think its too high)
Will post the process pictures next time I make this. 
All ready to be eaten. Yummy yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angwamu ni toolo beef(Rice w/ oil & salted beef)

Heeyyyy! Look who it is AGAIN!!! Haha! Yes, I am trying to keep my word. Today I wanted to share one of the commonest rice recipes that wer...