Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Brownies

Who loves brownies?? Well I Do(once in a blue moon...lol)!!! And so does my little cousin Vanessa lol. I made these for my babies at sunday school and they loved them!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
  • 1 cup white sugar 
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder

Method: 
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
  2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
  3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not OVERCOOK(SERIOUSLY)
Butter,sugar,eggs and vanilla mixture
I used butter to grease my pan for baking

Before going into greased pan

Ready to be baked, I used a bigger pan because I made a bigger batch of brownies

Moist and yummy brownies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Angwamu ni toolo beef(Rice w/ oil & salted beef)

Heeyyyy! Look who it is AGAIN!!! Haha! Yes, I am trying to keep my word. Today I wanted to share one of the commonest rice recipes that wer...