Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sazon Rice


You guys! Look who it is again! Really trying to keep up with my posts lately. Today I am sharing another favorite of mine as you can obviously tell I LOVE rice. So when I am not making white rice, jollof rice, fried rice, yellow rice or angwamu, this is the rice I make for my household. It is very SIMPLE yet so delicious and adds a little flavor to our plain rice. This rice can be served with goat meat stew, corned beef stew,curry goat and whatever sauce you have available.
And the best part about this is that you can COOK it in your rice cooker.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups rice
  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 2 sachets of sazon seasoning
  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • 1 tablespoon of salt
  • 1 small onion
Method: 
  1. Chop the onions into small chunks
  2. Add the water to the rice, add in the chopped onions and the salt
  3. Add in the sazon seasoning and stir in until all the rice and onions are coated with the seasoning
  4. Add in the butter and cook the rice until well done. 



The ingredients before mixing together

After adding in the salt, onions and water

Mix in the sazon seasoning

Making sure all the seasoning is well mixed with the rice and onions

Add in the butter and let it cook

I like to stir my rice one time before letting it completely it cook(I used the rice cooker here)

After the first stir
Rice all done after a lot dishing out

Served with stew, beef stir fry, fried turkey tail and salad




3 comments:

  1. There are several advantages that you will have the capacity to appreciate with this specific Zojirushi NP-HBC10 rice cooker, and in this segment, we will be investigating a portion of the key ones:
    rice cooker recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s good to give a variety in the menu of food, I’m really interested in tasting different types of foods. This one looks tasty too, this recipe is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this informative article. If you have a lot of range available, Kikos may be a more economical breed than Boers for you to raise. Kiko Goat for meat

    ReplyDelete

Angwamu ni toolo beef(Rice w/ oil & salted beef)

Heeyyyy! Look who it is AGAIN!!! Haha! Yes, I am trying to keep my word. Today I wanted to share one of the commonest rice recipes that wer...